The Residences Barcelona By Mandarin Oriental Spain
6 Nov 2018


The Residences By Mandarin Oriental

The Residences by Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona will feature 34 luxurious homes   at the intersection of Passeig de Gràcia and Avinguda Diagonal. The central location   is a short walk to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona and will offer owners the legendary service and sophistication that are synonymous with the brand.

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced an agreement to brand and manage 34 luxurious Residences by Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona housed in a 20-storey tower, with a prime location at the intersection of Passeig de Gràcia and Avinguda Diagonal. The Residences are scheduled for completion in 2020.

The spacious apartments will be designed in a contemporary style and will provide panoramic views of the city’s landmarks. Owners will have access to a private, serviced lobby, a club lounge, a variety of meeting and entertaining spaces, fitness facilities and a luxury spa suite. A connecting footbridge will lead to an outdoor recreation deck and swimming pool. The building will also provide high-end dining options and private parking. As with all Mandarin Oriental Residences around the world, residents will benefit from a unique lifestyle offering the comforts of a private home combined with the legendary service of the Group.

The central location of The Residences will provide owners with easy access to the city’s leisure, business and cultural attractions and is a short walk to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona. Passeig de Gràcia is considered the city’s most exclusive retail street and is also home to some of Barcelona’s celebrated architecture, including two of Gaudi’s works: Casa Milà and Casa Batlló. The street leads directly to the city’s famousOld Town and Gothic Quarter, while Avinguda Diagonal is one of the most prestigious avenues in the heart of the city’s central business district.

The project is a redevelopment of an existing office building, which is owned by KKH Property Investors: a joint venture partnership between KKH Capital Group and Perella Weinberg Real Estate Fund II LP, advised by Aermont Capital LLP. Barcelona-based architect OAB, which is the studio of eminent Catalan architect, Carlos Ferrater, has been appointed as lead architect and the interior design is being created by London based MUZA Lab.

If you Interested at the Project please contact me at my  personal mail:

“The Amazing Project comprises 34 residences over the building’s 20 floors. Owners will enjoy use of the exclusive lounge and garden level, comprised of fitness, wellness and business facilities as well as a rooftop garden and swimming pool. Owners will also have access to the renowned services and facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.”There will be a limited opportunity to arrange a pre-launch viewing of the project in October and November.To reserve a unit is 50K. 30% after 3 weeks and the remaining 70% on completion. Prices start from 2,3M 1 bed aprox 120m2 útiles (7th floor)2 bed aprox 220m2 (7th-10th floor) 4M-5,5M

Roberto Rico

Operation Manager

Spain Concierge Services



Share this story

Join This Conversation

Our Partners